Saturday, December 1, 2007

TOURNAMENTS ATTENDED AT AGE 8


ART BORJAL OPEN CHESS TOURNAMENT, SM Manila, November 11, 2007
Top Kiddy - 8 under category

SK Pitogo Chess Cup 2007 Non Master & Kiddy Tournament
November 30, 2007, Nemesio I. Yabut Elem School, Escuela St.Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City

- although i got no place but my top achievements were:
1. I am able to play on board 2 with the top kiddie finalist Jan Rodilyn Fronda who is 13 years old and has a current rating of 1913.

2. The lowest ranking player I have played with have an NCF ranking of 1750.

3. The youngest that I am able to play with are age 13 and the oldest is 16. Hey guys, i am only 8 years old and been only a few months playing chess seriously.

4. I am able to play with 2007 Shell Active Chess no. 2 kiddy player Narqiuiden Reyes on board 6.

5. The most amazing game, a draw with Kristian Paulo Cristobal. After that play they kept on analyzing the position but nonetheless it is really a draw. They can't believe i could make a draw with a 12 year old varsity player with a rating of 1888.

I have taken a picture of the final standing.... see my photos on flicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment