Friday, February 29, 2008

My Future Agenda

I have been to the opening day of the 'Palarong NCR 2008' held at Valenzuela City. Since I am not one of the players I only had a 'sneak preview' of how it is to be on the event. I saw my chess player friends and I quite envied them because I also woulld like to play. But unluckily my school had showed no support on this little endeavor of mine. What a pity! But nonetheless, I still play my favorite game not inside but outside of the tournament area. Bawal kasi! (Its restricted!). I got to play with some of the coaches and had some games with the players of AdU (Adamson University).
Lately I been hanging around with the chess varsities of AdU, my new kuya (big brothers) and ate (big sisters). They are the 2007 UAAP chess champions! Playing with them is such a privilege because they got to appreciate my efforts and my skill. And to think of it, I am playing with the best!
Hopefully i can already join the next palarong ncr and palarong pambansa. I hope i'll to be great this coming National Age Group and Shell Active Chess. I been training hard now, no vacation, no weekend. With God's help, my training coach's patience and selfless contribution of his knowledge, hopefully these all paid off in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment