Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Congratulations! Philippine Team

Congratulations to Grandmaster Wesley So for bringing home the Gold (individual) and to the other team members National Master Haridas Pascua, Jan Emmanuel Garcia and John Alcon Datu for making it the the top 3 (team standing). I hope to join again another international event. Actually after I joined the chess event in Danang Vietnam my games have improved a lot. That experience really helped a lot in the improvement of my skill. Playing consecutively and with different players who showcases different level of skills stretched my thinking to the max. But unluckily I did not received any invite though I perform well on the international age group championship. I still hope that I can join the next international youth championship and on the coming international events.

No comments:

Post a Comment