Thursday, August 28, 2008

Field Trip Day

Grade Four students of Adamson University during the field trip visit at the Lucky Me Noodle Factory. Strike a pose... Lucky Me!
(Me standing sixth from top row and my sister Dindin third from right at the middle row)
Last Friday August 22, 2008 we went on a field trip. My classmates and I were so excited to go to Villamor Airbase, Lost Eden at Bio-Reasearch in Paranaque, Lucky Me Noodle Factory in Sta. Rosa Laguna and Lights and Sounds in Luneta Park. I am going to place here a video of our trip but my mama still have to create it, so watch out for it. But for the meantime, i will share this photo taken at my favorite noodle factory. No picture taking was allowed inside its vicinity but a photo shoot was given to each visitors and they share it through their multiply Lucky Me's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment