Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to school`s track

Our cards were distributed last friday and I finally saw how well i am in my new school. I ranked 3rd in our first grading period with an average score of 91.40. I need to give more time to my schooling now since i am not picked as a representative in the upcoming World Youth Chess Championship. I performed well on the Asean Age Group but why am I not selected? There was even no representative from our age group (boys 10 under) when other age groups have 2 representatives. What have happened to Paulo? A little feeling of sadness here.

Even there were plenty of things to do in school I still have time for my chess training, every weekend. And sometimes during Saturdays and Sundays I can be seen playing with other UAAP chess players at UST. You will see me there, that little boy in Falcon uniform. I am not an official player but I am only there for morale support for our Team Adamson. For our men and junior team, hope they bring home the bacon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment