Thursday, April 2, 2009

Certificate of Recognition

After months of studying, I got my reward for being good in my schooling. With a general average of 92.50 I placed 5th among the grade 4 students of Adamson University BED. I just transferred to Adamson this year and my concern then is to be good at chess since it gave me the chance to be a scholar. First ever varsity scholarship given to an elementary student. I am so proud of this and it is my obligation to give it back to the school. But spending lesser times in my studies likewise slides my grades a bit. But surely, if i spend my time in learning chess into my study time, i can even make it to the top. I got a record of being a top student from nursery to grade 3... it can happen again.. =)
And notice my surname, SamantiLLa, double L and as always it was written wrongly in my report card or certificates at the end of every school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment