Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!! Merry Chess-mas!!!

 

Merry Christmas everyone!
I give thanks to our King Lord Jesus Christ who have given me this talent! To our Queen Mama Mary whom I always hold on to (her rosary) especially when i am on tournament.  To my father who is my Knight who is my shield, my protector and takes care of me every time and everywhere.  To my mother who is my Rook, the castle who became instrumental to the Kings plans.  A good castling always happen on the right time.  To my sponsors, coach and mentors who are my Bishops.  They are the ones helping me go though miles since Bishops move when regards to distance has no restrictions.  And to my sister, who is my Pawn waiting to be promoted in the right time. Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment