Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ooops, I did it again! 3 time winner in the Relorcasa Age Group 10-under Category

Me and Andrew Sopungco (2nd-place). Thanks for sharing these pictures, Andrew.

For those who got frustrated upon seeing me in the third leg, well better luck next time and sorry for the frustration. I was invited and encouraged by the organizers to join. I joined this tournament with a purpose. First, I am still looking for possible players in my category who may happen to play in the upcoming 2nd age-group. Second, this is a test for me to determine if I learned my lessons in chess. Third, to asses if I can already graduate from this category with 'satisfaction'. But I still misses on some moves. I commit errors but is able to win back. I will graduate soon from the 10-under category, don`t worry. In the next leg I might not join anymore. Will just see you guys in December, in the finals!.

No comments:

Post a Comment