Thursday, November 11, 2010

4th APSSO Jakarta, Indonesia

Thank you very much to my sponsors Adamson University Athletic Director Ms. Maria Luisa G. Isip, and Rep. Jaye Lacson-Noel of Malabon City and to my  coach Christopher Rodriguez and to the Adamson chess varsities.

A special thank you to Grandmaster Bong Villamayor who is continuously guiding me even if he is already teaching overseas.  He is still monitoring my progress and is always available to give me advice.
Also to IM Barlo Nadera who have unselfishlly given me some time for practice..

A big big thanks to Mrs. Rosa Ligaya Domingo and Mr. Feliciano "Len" Toledo of the Department of Education (DEPED) and Coach Erwin Carag for the opportunity to compete for this year`s event.  The event is great and wonderful!  The experience is priceless.


Ikhsan Siregar (INA 2)

Yeo Li Tian (MAS)


Ow Jun Wai Ryan (SIN)

Andika Yogi Setiawan (INA1)
Constantius Leonardo (INA2)










Constantius Leonardo (INA2)
Rozie Adam (INA3)

No comments:

Post a Comment