Friday, November 26, 2010

Palarong Maynila Elimination

Nov. 22 to 24, 2010.   Thumps up from my father! A perfect 5.0 score to secure the Gold Medal for the Boys Elementary Individual category  and another silver medal for the team category with teammate, Charles Rodriguez from the recently concluded Palarong Maynila Elimination held from November 22 to 24, 10 at Manila Science High School Taft Ave. cor. Padre Faura St. Ermita City of Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.

I was at the chapel and in the middle of the seminar together with some classmates and schoolmates who will be receiving our Catholic`s sacrament of Confirmation coming Thursday when my teacher called me.  My father is waiting outside because our team will be heading already to Manila Science for the Palarong Maynila.  And so me together with my teammate Charles Rodriguez in the Boys Elementary, Karen Enriquez and Crissa Canada in the Girls High School, Timothy So Kua and Jusmel Fronda in the High School Boys Division and our coach Mr, Christopher Rodriguez went to Manila Science, the venue of this year`s Palarong Maynila. 

At last, my first Palaro event! I won the Gold in the Individual and Silver for team with Charles.  Timothy got the Gold for the Boys HS Individual and Gold for team with Jusmel and Bronze for Karen and another Bronze for team for Crissa.  Congratulations to Baby Falcons and Ninong Coach Chris Rodriguez!

Opening by DepEd representatives
Coaches and Arbiter meeting

   

 
 
 
 
Coach Chris Rodriguez, Charles Rodriguez, Karen Enriquez, Daryl Samantila, Timothy So Kua, Jusmel Fronda, BED Principal Dra. Luvimi Casihan and my father Rey Samantila


No comments:

Post a Comment