Friday, April 4, 2008

NCFP Age Group Update (April 3, 2008 - Day 3)

It was me vs Paulo Bersamina (rate 1853) yesterday on board 1 for the Under 10 age group. Unluckily, i was 1 pawn down on the middle game and didn't able to have it tied and finally loose that game 4. As of now, I got 3 wins and 1 lose. I already beated rated players on this event. I won my first three games with the following players: (game 1) Paul Joseph Alcodia, (game 2) Juan Carlos Presente -rate 1796, (game 3) Lanz Renuel Otero -rate 1799. How happy would I be if I was able to beat Bersamina, but it would be very frustrating on their side if that happened. All eyes were already on us since we are the one left on the playing area. Pressured and not so fully prepared for the game maybe the cause of my defeat. My preparation was only 5 days. Unexpected things happened. As the songs says, only 'Heaven Knows', what's been stored for me. Maybe in His Time. But still full of hope to win all games on the next two more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment