Thursday, April 3, 2008

Recognition Day

I got a gold medal for (grade2 to grade 4) Math quiz and silver for Computer Quiz. My sister got a silver for the Math quiz during our school's Academic Olympiad.
Posing with our principal Mrs. Aguilar, my adviser Ms. Lasaca, my teachers Mrs. Melanio, Mrs. Dagohoy and Mrs. Matutina (her husband is somehow related to my mother the Delos Reyes - Solidum clan of Ibajay, Aklan) after our recognition day. I am the first honor in our class with an average score of 92.88.

Schooling is over and we, and the brightest among the class are marching toward the center stage to receive our medals. My parents were really delighted as I received my medals being the first honor in our class. I also got the most punctual and the loyal kab scout award.
Before our school closes, Republic Institute celebrated its 46th foundation day. I am one of the representative for our section for the Grade 2 to Grace 4 Math Quiz and Computer Quiz. I got the gold on the Math Academic Olympiad and silver on the Computer quiz. My sister Dindin got a silver on the Math quiz for Grade Kinder and Grade 1. My sister also is a first honor student in their class, most punctual and most cooperative as well.
We should not forget to study well. If we can be good at chess we can be an excellent student also in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment