Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lapses and Mistakes

April 26, 2010 Davao City. 

Game 2.  I hope this really never would happen again.  When our game has to be recalled at the middle of the game, when almost half of my time been consumed already.  I sitted on the assigned board and get ready for the game to start.  Somebody walk beside us and claimed that he is my opponent.  OMG! Really?! And who is this guy playing with me?  A sub??? My real opponent whose name was registered on the pairing was late!!!  And I can`t complain anymore.  Should it be my mistake also?  But how about giving penalty to my late opponent.  He should have been defaulted already but the arbiter reset our clock 'the same'  as if nothing happened.

Game 3. Still recovering from that game and my father/coach constant reminders.  Somehow my focus got affected.  I committed lapses on my first few moves.  Everybody were so eager to see how our game will end, or how would i loose the game.  I noticed that even players beside me are watching our game.  But it was a long game, i just dig on dipper to the possibilities of each move and with determination to win, i was able to hurdle again another tough play.   Thanks God! Prayers move.

No comments:

Post a Comment