Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pangasinan Age Group - SAMANTILA Champion 12-Under Boys: A Perfect 7.0 for a perfect venue!

04.12.11.  Thanks God!  I was able to maintain the lead from start to finish.  Scored a perfect 7.0 in my category, the Boys 12-Under of the 2011 Pangasinan National Age-Group Chess Championships at the Narciso Ramos Sports and Civic Complex gymnasium in Lingayen, Pangasinan.

To all our friends, thank you for all the prayers.   Thank you also to my coach and my team mates, my mentor and trainers.  TO ALL OF YOU, A BIG BIG THANK YOU!

See you in Subic for the the Asian Youth Championship!

To God be the Glory!!! Amen! 

(as of this writing awarding is on going at Lingayen, Pangasinan Provincial Capitol)

2 comments:

  1. Daryl,
    After making the first important step (winning the NAG in Pangasinan) continue to work harder and focus your energies on the next bigger goal (the Asian Youth Championships).
    I predict there will be greater opportunities for you later this year. Keep it up!
    GM Bong

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you GrandMaster Bong for all the advices and for your support. God bless!

    ReplyDelete